Google Analytics App for the Iphone

/
0 Comments

Iphone

“It’s About Damn Time Google”

Yesterday was a great day for me and I’m sure for a lot of other folks around the globe, Google finally released an app for there Google Analytics for Apple IOS….
I can finally get accurate stats from my websites from my mobile device instead of having to use my pc or laptop to check the stats on my website, I’ve got it on the move whenever I want…
Analytics help you in a lot of ways, where your traffic is coming from, what age group you are attracting, also what companies and vendors are looking at your content….
Page Views are what help build your business and it also helps you get advertisers putting money up to advertise on your site which in return generates you revenue…
After downloading the app, it works like a charm and I’ve got everything I need now on the go in my back pocket…
Check it out now – Google Analytics App


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by blogger.com